Great Group Medical Coverage,
Even If You’re Not In A Group.
You know those lucky enough to work for companies with really good, very affordable, health plans? Now freelancers, entrepreneurs and others like you who are self-employed (or even between jobs) can also get comprehensive group health insurance plans with low premiums and excellent coverage.
(855) 671-2561 – CALL TODAY!
SUMMARY OF OUR PLANS AND FEES
THINK BY SAVING ON PREMIUMS YOU’D BE SKIMPING ON COVERAGE?
YOU’D BE WRONG.
- Our medical plans are comprehensive with no lifetime maximum.
- All our plans include prescription drug coverage and state and federal mandated services, plus many additional benefits usually offered by large employers.
- Monthly premiums aren’t based on age, sex, zip code, smoker/ non-smoker status, or health history.
- You get prescription drug coverage, state and federal mandated services, plus many additional benefits usually only offered by large employers.
- Premiums don’t increase as you get older.
- There is no medical questionnaire to complete.
- There are no referrals required to see a specialist.
- You can get coverage for your spouse and children.
- All our plans include life insurance.
- You may enroll in our plans, or switch to our plans, at any time.